How Do You Cool Down Your Horse After a Hard Ride in the Winter?
Horse Nation shared an episode of SmartPak’s, “Ask the Vet” video series. SmartPak staff veterinarian and medical director Dr. Lydia Gray responds to fan questions in an easy to understand manner using research-based evidence. Here are some of the questions she answers:
- How do you cool down your horse after a hard ride in the winter
- Should you remove wolf teeth and if so, when?
- Is corn oil beneficial when added to horse feed?
- Are joint supplements necessary and beneficial for my horse?
- Is there more than one type of colic that my horse can get?
See the video: SmartPak Monday Morning Feed: Ask the Vet, February Edition
Image Credit: Deposit Photos