EXCEPTIONAL STAFF IS THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS
Thank you for your interest in working at Future Stars. We are always looking to expand our team with energetic, responsible individuals who enjoy working with children and their families.
Our Team possesses extraordinary skills and a deep commitment to the development of each camper. All staff are carefully screened and orientated in protocol and procedures and trained to handle even the most delicate situations that may arise.
Please be sure to complete all sections of the application below and be prepared to upload a current version of your resume (cover letter is optional). Keep in mind that the more information you provide us with, the easier it will be to match you to a position.
Typical Job responsibilities for coaches include, but are not limited to...
- Adhere to Future Stars Handbook and procedures
- Arrive on time daily
- Wear designated camp attire and look professional
- Maintain professional relationships with campers, parents and staff
- Attend staff meetings as required
- Stay focused on campers and their needs at all times
- Keep your cell phone in your pocket unless absolutely imperative
- Seek assistance if need be and report any concerns, your not alone
- Head on a swivel, be alert to everything going on around you
- Add value, make suggestions, help find a way to improve the experience for all involved